Friday, November 13, 2009

Aloha Friday


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my simple question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

What was 1 thing good and 1 thing bad that happened to you this week?


I thought of this question because this week was so busy that everything was scheduled at least 1-2 days in advance to even have a chance of happening.  For me the best thing is going to come tonight - 2 of my little brother-in-laws are coming over for a sleep over.  My wife has 5 brothers and 1 sister. 1 brother is older than her, and the 4 brothers and 1 sister are waaaay younger, between the ages of 3 and 11!  We have had the others over and it has been tons of fun, now it is time for the last 2 to get their chance of playing games and eating out!  I really enjoy getting to wrestle, play games, watch movies, and watch my son play with them.

The bad thing was probably when I had to help out family with a computer, they needed it formatted and windows XP reinstalled.  Cause I didn't have time the only time I could do it was though the night.  So it ended up being 11pm when I started and once I got through all the bumps of doing it it was 4am when I finally got home!!!  Then to add to the fun my work asked me if I could do some work early the next morning, I needed to get up at 5 to be able to get it done on time.  So 2 nights of very little sleep.  Oh well I just hope for more of an uneventful week next week!

1 comments:

~ Noelle said...

One good thing that happened to me this week? Everyday I get to talk to my husband (he is in AFghanistan) and I get to play with our baby is wonderful..
As for the bad, I try to not let too much get to me! (but, the little one is teething.... )
LOL