Friday, November 20, 2009

Aloha Friday


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

How often do you have a date night? What do you do for the date night?


My wife and I normally have our date night once a month, the same day of the month as our wedding anniversary.
For our date nights since we don't have a lot of money we will usually just pick a restaurant and eat out.  Sometimes we will also go to a movie.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We just had a date lunch last month. We don't have them often though.

Auntie E said...

We have date days..because I am too tired at night lol. at least once every other week.

I am Harriet said...

Haven't in years!
We've been married for 24 :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-sexy.html

Dee said...

almost never. We have a 3 month old and I don't want to leave her yet! And before that we only left our son about every 6 months or so. call me crazy, but I love spending time with my whole family.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Never!! Last year we went out to supper alone one night, in a snow storm of course. We had a sitter lined up so we thought we might as well go, even though we didn't go far or where we wanted to.

Jennifer said...

Never. We tried wen the boys were really little, but now they are teens and it seems much more important to be home, plus we get the house to ourselves a lot.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

A couple times a year. Our kids go to bed early so Friday nights we make it a point to turn off the computers and hang out together.

annies home said...

since we are raising 7 kids now there is not much time but we take those sweet moments whenever we can find them