Friday, December 4, 2009

Aloha Friday


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

If you won the lottery what would you do with your winnings?


I think for sure that I would pay off all my debts.  Then in a perfect world I would invest most of it - some for my son, and some for me and my wife.  Then have a little fun with a little bit of it.  I also would want to donate or go personally help out people that are in 3rd world countries.


Though I know that I would actually spend more than I would think I would now, but I still would want to win the lottery!

13 comments:

Bridgette said...

I would pay off my house and catch up on my bills. I would also give some to charity.

Serendipityissweet said...

I would first pay off my debt and house. Then I'd rent out my house and buy a bigger one to live in. I would also buy a new car for my mom and give some to my sisters...and to charity of course...the Great Dane Rescue League and CHKD (children's hospital) among other.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Would pay off all debt, set up college funds for my boys, get a new house (better school district), help my parents/in-laws fix their house and take everyone to Disney World for a family vacation together (extended family too)

annies home said...

I would take care of my past bills, my childrens past bills, donate to a couple of charities and the church that we support and then use the rest to live a decent comfortable life

I am Harriet said...

Not tell anyone I have the moolah and secretly pay off whomever I owe. Then I'll take a short trip to an outlet mall, come home, and hide the rest.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/are-you-angry.html

Night Owl Mama said...

Loved your answer all except 3rd world. We have plenty that need help here in our own country. (is it bad that I said that)Help them all
How much we talking here?? Ok lots!!
FOr me I think Pay off debt would be #1 then I'd pay off my mom's debt. MY rotten son's debt(geezz teenagers)

after I would take my family and my extended family All of them!! to DISNEY on all expenses paid 1 souvenir perperson trip.

Then hubby and I would head to Mexico to buy property and vacation for 1 month. I could go on and on but i have some hopping to do ...Wishes wishes, dream big

Twincerely,Olga said...

pay off my debt.Take care of my grown kids.Give at least 10% to a church or a mission.Buy a place on the water!great question.I have alot more!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Work the 7 baby steps of Dave Ramsey and if I made it through that then anything else would just be icing on the cake. :)