Friday, December 11, 2009

Aloha Friday


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

Are you going to be getting more or less for Christmas this year?


It looks like for us we are definitely going to be getting less.  We are trying to get our son about the same as we did last year, but for my wife and I we will be getting less.  We probably wouldn't get anything for us but we realized that for pictures it would look bad to keep the Santa thing up if only our son gets presents.  We wouldn't want to explain that only kids get presents from Santa or anything like that.  So we have gotten a couple cheap items that should cover us.

1 comments:

Debra said...

Yeah, last year our daughter was one, so we didn't get each other anything since we had a ton of home expenses. Now that she's two we definitely want her to see that she's not the only one on the receiving end.

In our house adults got stockings only gifts from Santa. :-) I better go figure out what we are going to put in there.