Friday, March 26, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

What would you rather camp and hike in a rain forest or stay in a hotel at the beach?


Personally I love the beach, but I also love exploring new things.  I think I would choose the rain forest.  The part of me that likes to experience new things and see the world usually wins over rest and relaxation. 


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

17 comments:

Tori said...

Hi I found you through the blog hop love your site!!
I would love for you to stop by mine:
http://thriftytori.blogspot.com/

Design It Chic said...

definitely choose the rain forest.. or even better skiing at the mountains:) awesome!
Aloha and here's mine!

joeandbridge said...

Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest Follower!
Have a super day and come visit my blog!

Bridgette
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Auntie E said...

Hotel at the beach for sure, My camping day of over. the body can't take the dampness or cot.

Anonymous said...

Happy friday follow. Newest follower have a great weekend

I am Harriet said...

Hotel with cable, indoor plumbing and a cozy bed any time.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/octolicious-friday-fest-peoples/

Anonymous said...

id hike and camp in the rain forest. the hotel and beach is probably something you could do more often than visit the rainforest.
i love your blog.
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/
stopping by from aloha friday

Letherton said...

Here from FF

Take a minute to check out my blog
I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

-K

http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

Kailani said...

I'm not really a nature kind of gal so I'd take the a/c and running water any day!

Kailani
An Island Life

One Savvy Mom! said...

New follower here a little late from the Friday Follow!:-) The list is sooooo long!
You can follow me at http://savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!
~Sarah