Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?


My wife and son had a little party with my wife's cousin and her daughter, they made wreaths made of four-leaf clovers and leprechauns and then we all ate Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie. 


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

11 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

We had dinner at the inlaws COrn beef and cabbage

Now following you stop on by http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

Catherine L. said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow, and I'm now following you via Google Friend Connect. Have a Great Weekend!

http://cuzinlogic.wordpress.com

Auntie E said...

We watched the Celtic dancers and listened to Celtic music, watched Irish tours and shows. Ate Irish stew.
Here's your link to my Aloha Friday Post.

I am Harriet said...

I guess I'm getting old. I didn't do a thing- been there done that.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/good-family-life/

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Since my hubby had just had a surgical procedure the day before, we were home (probably would have been anyway). I made green eggs by request for my 6 yr old for dinner. He was all excited since they made Leprechaun traps for a project.o

Upstatemamma said...

Well, St Patrick's Day is my youngest daughter's birthday - she turned one. So we went out for her birthday and we took her for her first carousel ride. It was fun but not very St Patrick's Day :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

It was certainly different than before I had children...lol. I went to a press event that featured baby and back to school products. It was a lot of fun, but didn't include green beer. Afterwords, I picked up my girls from my moms and had corned beef and cabbage.

Cacai M. said...

Hi, I just wear green shirt on that day. What about you? :-)

My Aloha Friday thought

Have a fun Aloha Friday!:-) ~hugs~

Cathi said...

We had Corned Beef and Cabbage with Potatoes and Carrots for dinner.

Kailani said...

I totally forgot about St.Patrick's Day. We didn't wear greeen or eat green food or drink green beer, etc.

Kailani
An Island Life