Friday, April 2, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow




"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

Do you have any Easter Traditions? If so, what are they?


My family's Easter tradition is to go stay at my grandpa and grandma's house.  We also have a big dinner Saturday night, then on Sunday morning we do the Easter egg hunt. 


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Church, hunting for Easter Baskets, spending the day together. My AF: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/aloha-friday-2-april.html

Erin said...

Following you from Friday Follow. Hope you'll come by for a visit.

Rach said...

We never really had any easter traditions when I was growing up, maybe I'll start some of my own when I have kids?!

I am Harriet said...

Nope- no traditions.

Happy AF and FF

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/heat-wave-woohoo/

Susan Cook said...

We dye eggs (I think tomorrow we'll do that) My two kids get Easter baskets from "The Easter Bunny", which sadly they don't really believe in it anymore.

Then we go to my mother's and she has an Easter Egg hunt there - which her & my sister put $ in the eggs. So the kids love it - they make out on the $ - lol.

Hope you have a nice Easter♥

p.s. also following you now from Friday Follow

Kailani said...

The family usually gets together to dye and hunt for eggs as well as have Easter dinner. The kids always have so much fun!

Kailani
An Island Life

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We do not celebrate Easter. Most years we are eating Passover meals during the same time.

VKT said...

Church and dinner out....

I am here from FF and am now following you. I hope you follow me back. Happy Easter.

Cacai M. said...

Hi, am here for Friday Follow. I followed you in Google Friend Connect and Twitter. As to your question, yes going to church on Easter Sunday and have a lot of foods afterward then family bonding time.. is our family tradition.

Here's my My Aloha Friday.

:)