Friday, April 9, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow




"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

What is your favorite(s) thing to do with your kids?


My favorite thing to do with my son is to go swimming.  It is so much fun to see him play and figure out what he can do with the water.  Probably my next favorite would be playing at the park.  Parks are always so much fun as a kid and now I get the opportunity to play with my son at the park and help him learn all that he can do there.
When it is winter and we can't really go to the park or swim then I love to play cars with my son.  He is so into cars its amazing, I was never a car person and so I don't know where he gets it but he loves them.  It is so much fun to sit down and play with them in his world.


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

14 comments:

Catherine L. said...

I don't have any kids yet, but I love to go to the beach, amusement parks, fairs and concerts with my nieces, nephews and god kids.

Also Stopping by from Friday Follow, and now following. Have a Great Weekend! Please take a minute to check out my blog

Night Owl Mama said...

I love taking them to the ZOO. They love it and their faces just light up

Design It Chic said...

we don't have kids just yet but i know we'll be having so much fun once we do:)
Here's my Aloha!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Happy FF! Im your newest follower. Found you on the Friday Follow blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend!

I am Harriet said...

My kids are a bit older so anything that we can do to be together is pretty nice.

Have a great Friday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/supermom-kate-hit-rut/

Jennifer said...

My kids are older, so know just having some time with them is a delightful experience.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love going to the local park, or an amusement park with my boys. So fun to see them explore everything around them.

Rach said...

I took my 2 nieces and my nephew to an indoor play centre last week. My nephew is only 2 but he loved climbing as high as he could and then sitting on my knee going down the big slide!

Susan Cook said...

We love going to the park. Playing soccer or baseball. Bike riding or just going for a walk in the woods now that it is nice out.

Already following you - have a great day♥

Unknown said...

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest following friend. I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime & return the favor. It would be wonderful if you would enter my giveaway too - for a personalized ceramic bead bookmarker - ends 04/10 and there aren't many entries! Hope you're looking forward to a great weekend!

http://savingsandstewardship.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I ahve no children but I sure like to have fun in my own second childhood! It is nice to see you part of Friday Follow! Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ One 2 Try.