Friday, April 16, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow








"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

Did you participate in any tax day deals, if so what?


Unluckily we didn't get to today.  We would have done the free taco at Rubio's but we had Salmon Burgers that we had to use before they went bad.


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

10 comments:

The Social Frog said...

Nope, not this year, a few years ago we did get a washer & dryer.
www.thesocialfrog.com

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

Stacy Uncorked said...

We actually did this year - we were able to order a new washer at a discount and not have to pay taxes. Every little bit helps! Of course the new washer won't be delivered until May 1st, so I'll be haunting the laundromat for a couple more weeks, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel! ;)

Happy Aloha Friday - I'm now following you through Friday Follow, too! :)

Jenny said...

Following from Friday Follow! Check out my giveaway I have going on!

annies home said...

my daughter did by doing some things in and on her house they were very smart

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I think my hubs is using something to do with renovating our home and making it power smart.

Lori said...

I didn't know there were tax day deals - hmmm, my son's birthday is on tax day so I should probably figure that out, huh?

I am Harriet said...

nope....

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-can-still-be-fun.html

Unknown said...

Hi :) Stopping by via Friday Follow. Hope you have a great weekend! Feel free to visit my blog sometime.
http://www.honoringtheking.com