Friday, April 30, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

What is your child's favorite creative activity?

My son loves to color.  It doesn't matter if it is with crayons, chalk, or paint, he loves it all.


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

14 comments:

Ryan said...

My sons favourite activity at the moment is his water table and activities, anything involving getting himself wet. Infact it's a struggle to get him out of the bath at times.

I am Harriet said...

My kids are kind of old so their creativity focuses around the internet (yikes- like me).

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/do-you-carry-proof-of-citizenship-with-you/

Lori said...

My child likes to write with chalk but he doesn't like to color much. Every now and then we let him paint a canvas but for a three year old, that's not an every day activitiy. I actually think he's pretty creative in just making up stories for his books. I love to listen to him "read his books."

Anonymous said...

My daughter isn't really old enough to create... But we did just let her try out crayons on some paper, she loved it. She loved ripping the paper more though.

Colette S said...

Right now it's doing odd markings all over the yard, including trees with chalk, my son does fun drawings of us as the family etc.

They especially love drawing their names and words they know to make sentences. Fun times.

Becca said...

Here from both memes. Following you now :) I loved marble painting as a kid!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Both of my boys (6 and almost 3) love to color as well. They love markers, crayons, colored pencils, Doodle Pro, chalk or anything else. Mind you all crafts are well loved here.

~ Noelle said...

he is one.. and his favorite activity is 1) taking all the books off his bookshelf
or
2) pulling the pots out of the cabinet and having a jam session

Anonymous said...

My son's favorite activity is either riding his mt bike or working on cars w/ his dad. My daughter loves doing things w/ her bff & reading.

Night Owl Mama said...

My kids love Playdoh, chalk, drawing with crayons, building things they are certainly busy

Weblate Design said...

Lion - That is awesome! My son loves the bath too, but not that much. I guess out of a lot of options that is a very clean thing to love ;)

Weblate Design said...

Harriet - Yeah good old internet, seems like the latest place for everyone (and yes me included as well too)

Weblate Design said...

Lori - That is awesome, my son just started to say 1 or 2 words with us when we read, I can't wait to be read to.