Friday, April 30, 2010

Local Renaissance Faire



Here Ye! Here Ye! Come one, come all to the Utah County's Renaissance Faire which is happening this Saturday, May 1st from 10am - 4pm at Lindon City Park (250 N State Street).

Tis FREE admission and ye shall see renaissance performers, food, sword demonstrations, carnival activities, maypole and irish dancing, juggling, puppet show, and much more!

Thou can come dressed from the future (as you are), but thou are encouraged to dress in medieval, prince, princess, or renaissance attire.

If the weather is rainy or cold then thou can find us indoors at the Maeser School which is 3 blocks north at 531 N State Street in Lindon.

1 comments:

Sienna said...

Hi I am here from FF... I live in Utah too! I heard about this renni fair on the radio the other morning! It sounds pretty fun! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you stopped by my food blog!