Friday, May 7, 2010

Aloha Friday & Friday Follow




"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

Have you planted your garden?  If so, what did you plant?  If not, what do you want to plant?

We haven't planted ours yet, but we are about to.  We are going to plant tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, onions, bell peppers, and peas.  We are also going to plant parsley, basil, and mint.


Happy Following Friday: If your here to follow please find Google Friend Connect on the left side bar and leave me a comment with your link to your blog so I can return the follow.

Friday Follow

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

10 comments:

Kel said...

Just visiting from Friday Follow. When you get a chance, swing by my place and check out some great giveaways! Have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I haven't started planting yet but, next week looks promising.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/2322/

Catherine L. said...

I don't have a garden, so nothing to plant here. Although a veggie garden would be great to have.

Happy Friday Follow!

http://cuzinlogic.wordpress.com

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We have given up on a traditional garden thanks to bunnies, birds and hail over the years. This year we are doing things inside our porch. Last Saturday we planted peas, roma tomatoes, basil, pickle cucumbers, zucchini, rainbow peppers, serrano peppers and little pumpkins. So far a lot of things have sprouted. This week we are hoping to get our strawberries planted and ready for the topsy turvy down the road.

Shelley said...

Hi there! New follower from Friday Follow! Love for you to come visit and follow me :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

We have a garden. The only thing I have planted so far are sugar snap peas. I will be planting tomatoes, green beans and cucumbers.