Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha Friday



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

To participate, you ask your readers a question and then sign Kailani's Mister Linky with your Aloha Friday post.

So answer my question then go and head over to An Island Life and answer her question.

My Question:

When you get a little bit to yourself what do you prefer to do?

I like to play video games, but If I don't have like an hour or more to play a video game, then I like to kick back with a soda and watch TV.  I know not exciting but it lets me sit back and occupies my mind.  Otherwise I have so many things going through my head that I end up getting back to chores or whatever else.

Don't forget to enter in the giveaways I have.

12 comments:

Design It Chic said...

take a long bubble bath and watch bad tv-shows... if payday...shopping is so on:)

Happy Friday and here's my Aloha!

allthingsnew said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! When I get time to myself, I like to catch up on emails or read! So hard to get time to yourself with an 8-month old :)

Stephanie _ Ten Talents
http://sweetsavingsincolorad.blogspot.com

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

IF/when I get me time I like to get some laundry done without little people under my feet. I multitask and blog, read, knit and catch up on things that have been waiting on the DVR for me.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

First I shower and then catch up with my dvr or watch a movie. I really enjoy that but if neither are available I catch up on blogs.

Natalie A. said...

I like to go for walks at the park, blog, rest, or play with my pets! Have a great Friday!

janetfaye said...

I like to read or go for a long walk.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-23.html

I am Harriet said...

I love a quiet house for about an hour. Then I can get a lot of little things accomplished.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/a-breath-of-fresh-air-as-bloggers-unite/

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

When I get time I will work on a post. That is usually why all my posts go up at night:)

BrettBMartin said...

an hour to myself? oh i think i'd just take a bath.


new follower from the friday hops!

http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com