Relish! if you don't know is a website that helps you plan your meals for the week. They provide recipes that they update every Thursday. You go and choose from the list of recipes for 5 dinners for the next week. This still lets you eat out or choose their freezer recipes or even their dinner and movie options! The intent is to help you plan your meals quick and easy, while still giving you the selection that you would come up with over hours of trying to figure out new and innovative meal ideas! So you get fresh meal ideas and they provide dinners with a side that will cost less than $90 for the 5 dinners (and that doesn't even consider sales for the week).
Want to try Relish! for 2 weeks!! Why not? Well head over there and enter the code "dealdaddy" and you can have a 2 week free trial! And by signing up for the FREE trial you get an extra entry in the giveaway!
We have been playing with Relish! for about 3 weeks now and have even had weeks that it costs less than $60 for the 5 dinners! Some things we have tried: Meatballs with a Cranberry Sauce, Thai Noodle Salad, BBQ Cheddar Burgers with Avocado Spread. My favorite so far ended up being the Thai Noodle Salad, which is surprising because I don't like noodles a whole lot.
Using Relish! is simple and easy to use. Just add what you want, print your grocery list, then cook away!
My wife has really enjoyed Relish! because she is no longer spending hours on end searching for recipes for the week, and we would end up with 1-2 of the usual too so that she could be done and finally go grocery shopping!
Do you have a iPhone/iTouch/iPad? Why not download the free Relish! app? Download it free at iTunes NOW! So I downloaded it on to an iTouch and having been on the website I knew how it works and it is really nice. I think I might like it better, just because you make your choices and have your list without having to be at your computer, or needing a printer! The only thing I didn't see that I would like to see is the dinner and movie or healthy lunches sections.
This giveaway was selected as a Prizey Editors' Pick!!!
Here is your chance to win! Relish! is offering One lucky Deal Daddys reader a $50 Crate & Barrel Gift Card.
Mandatory 1st Entry:
- Go to Relish! and tell me something that you like about it or how can it help you.
Extra Entries (Eligible only after completing Mandatory Entry): Leave a separate comment for each entry for them to be counted.
- 1 Entry - Vote for Deal Daddys on Top Baby Blogs (click link or the logo in right sidebar).
- 1 Entry - For each of my other giveaways you enter - just comment telling me which one you entered.
- 2 Entries - Grab the Deal Daddys button and put it on your blog (or tell me that you already have it on your blog). Leave a link.
- 3 Entries - Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 5 Entries per purchase - For any subscription to Relish! between 5/5/10 and 5/26/10. (If selected you must have proof of purchase)
- 1 Entry Per Day - Tweet this giveaway using @dealdaddys. Leave me the link to your tweet so it can be verified - I will be checking. You can use this: "Win a $50 Crate & Barrel Gift Card from Relish! @dealdaddys #giveaway http://bit.ly/cOMv9r
Giveaway ends on May 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM Mountain time. The winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years old or older and live in the US to enter. No PO Boxes.
The opinions are my own and were not affected in any way. I received a 3 month subscription to Relish! for my review.