Jawbone sent me a Jawbone ICON to review. I choose the Rogue. When I received this handsfree headset it was like pitch black in color! Well it looks that way except when you look at it in the light at an angle, and then you see the deep dark red in it! It is so beautiful it is mesmerizing!
So I put the Jawbone ICON to the test. For my job I end up doing a lot of meetings on the phone since I work remote. This means it is extremely important for me to be able to hear all that is said. So for the first meeting of the week I setup the ICON to see how well it would work. Well, it worked great! The thing I like best is when I use the ICON I could hear the meeting very well and I didn't even have the volume topped out like I had been dealing with before. What also like is that the voice they have tells you when the battery is low, well it tells you how much battery life you have left which is even better. It also tells you the number that is calling so you don't have to look at your phone, and the distance you can get with the ICON is ridiculous. I have been on a call and walked away from my phone to the other side of our house, well not just the other side, but to the basement and the other side and it was just barely starting to get fuzzy!
Jawbone ICON is sleek and stylish. But the looks aren't going to be what sells the ICON. The ICON has some great features like its easy on switch, it talks to you, and NoiseAssassin®.
The ICON also has features that you can customize using MyTALK which is really sweet! You can choose from 6 unique voices in addition to the original one to add to your ICON. You can also add in some apps to save you some time, like 411 apps. The best one is the A2DP app that you can add in. Why is it my favorite? Well it basically gives you the ability to listen to more things on your phone through the ICON like music, podcasts, turn-by-turn directions, and other audio. I was so disappointed with my last handsfree that it couldn't do that because I wanted to be able to use it at the gym and other places to listen to my music without it blasting everyone else, or having to deal with the stupid headphone wires that get in the way.
Here is your chance to win! Jawbone is offering One lucky Deal Daddys reader a Jawbone ICON of your choice.
Mandatory 1st Entry:
- Tell me how would you use an extra hand?
Extra Entries (Eligible only after completing Mandatory Entry): Leave a separate comment for each entry for them to be counted.
- 1 Entry - Follow Deal Daddys on Google Friend Connect publicly (or tell me that you already follow).
- 1 Entry - Vote for Deal Daddys on Top Baby Blogs (click link or the logo in right sidebar).
- 1 Entry - For each of my other giveaways you enter - just comment telling me which one you entered.
- 2 Entries - Grab the Deal Daddys button and put it on your blog (or tell me that you already have it on your blog). Leave a link.
- 3 Entries - Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 5 Entries per purchase - For any Jawbone product purchased between 6/2/10 and 6/18/10. (If selected you must have proof of purchase)
- 1 Entry Per Day - Tweet this giveaway using @dealdaddys. Leave me the link to your tweet so it can be verified - I will be checking. You can use this: "Win a Jawbone ICON of your choice @dealdaddys #giveaway #fathersday http://bit.ly/JawboneICON"
Giveaway ends on June 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM Mountain time. The winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years old or older and live in the US to enter. No PO Boxes.
The opinions are my own and were not affected in any way. I received a Jawbone ICON to facilitate my review.